NORMAL SERVICEThe best services ever
- Cleaning & checking air filter, front panel & cover
- Checking,deodorising and purifying filter
- Cleaning & checking indoor evaporator coil
- Cleaning & checking indoor drainage tray
- Vacuuming of drainage system
- Checking fan bearing and lubrication (if necessary)
- Checking compressor suction and discharge pressure
The service includes:
- Brushing and checking the outdoor condenser coil.
- Checking and cleaning air filter, cover and front panel.
- Checking and cleaning the indoor evaporator coil.
- Checking and cleaning the indoor drainage tray (wall mount coil).
- Checking deodorizing and the purifying filter.
- Checking the compressor suction as well as the discharge pressure.
- Checking the fan bearing and lubricate it when necessary.
- Checking and tightening electrical contacts.
- Vacuuming the drainage system or the drainage pan (for ceiling mount fan coil).
Benefits of acquiring the service:
- Clearing water leak problem.
- Cleaner and healthier air quality.
- Preventing system breakdown.
- Improved efficiency in the usage of air conditioner.
- One Fan Coil Unit : $40
- Two Fan Coil Unit : $60
- Three Fan Coil Unit : $75
- Four Fan Coil Unit : $100
- Five Fan Coil Unit : $125
Repair of water leaking fan coil unit Prices start from : $40 to $80
Topping up gas for Model R22 or R410a condenser Unit Prices start from : $40 to $120
Transport charge for checking of Air con Prices $40 outside CBD area