CHEMICAL WASH & OVERHAULThe best services ever
- Lubricates fan bearings to make sure the unit operates quietly without producing any noise
- Checks thermostats and controls of the unit
- Cleans pipes, blower wheel and drain pans with appropriate chemicals
- Cleans fan evaporator coil to facilitate smooth transfer of heat without the build up of dust and grim
The service includes:
- Disconnecting the electrical wiring as well as the refrigerant piping.
- Dismantling the whole unit of the fan coil.
- Dismantling every part of the fan coil and prepare for the chemical cleaning.
- Checking and servicing the electronic circuit board and the fan motor.
- Assembling the fan coil after the chemical cleaning is completed.
- Installing the fan coil and then reconnecting the electrical wiring as well as the refrigerant piping.
- Checking the control and the thermostats.
- Running a test on the air conditioning unit.
Benefits of acquiring the service:
- Clearing the problem of water leaking.
- Increasing the cooling by also saving electrical consumption.
- Prolonging the lifespan of an air conditioner unit.
- Saving maintenance cost.
- One Fan Coil Unit : $60
- Two Fan Coil Unit : $100
- Three Fan Coil Unit : $130
Chemical Overhaul Fan Coil Unit
- First Fan Coil Unit : $120
- Subsequently : $100 per Fan Coil Unit